The answer is: There are at least 8. Here's a brief list as reported in UK's The Independent newspaper:
|Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama of Jakarta, Indonesia|
3. In Bahrain, Alees Thomas Samaan became the first Christian and first woman to chair the country's upper house of Parliament, the Shura Council in 2005. Bahrain is 70.3 per cent Muslim.
4. Pakistan currently has a Christian minister of Ports and Shipping, Kamran Michael. Pakistan is 96.4 per cent Muslim.
5. In Egypt, Boutros Boutros Ghali, a Coptic Christian, was the country's Foreign Minister for 14 years. Egypt is 90 per cent Muslim.
6. The Palestinian city of Ramallah had a female Roman Catholic mayor, Janet Michael.
7. Senegal had a Catholic president, the late Léopold Sédar Senghor, for 20 years. Senegal is 95.4 per cent Muslim.
8. Lebanon had a Christian president, Michel Suleiman. Lebanon is 54 per cent Muslim.
This list defeats many Islamophobes argument that Muslims would never do what the Londoners just did: Accept a person of minority faith in leadership position.
Islamophobia in the West
Silicon Valley Pakistanis
Modi Accelerating Hinduization of India
Gujarat Pogrom under Modi